Berks Country Fest, An Americana Jamboree, is a sister event of The Sound Room. It is a 16-day festival every June celebrating the Americana heritage of the Reading and Berks County area. It includes the Americana Music Concert Series consisting of over 10 nights of musical performances in numerous venues around town.
The connection between The Sound Room and Berks Country Fest allows each Sound Room session to also serve as a live audition for a spot in the Berks Country Fest lineup. This gives artists yet another opportunity included in an incredible promotional package.
Past Berks Country Fest Performers Include:
GRAMMY Award winners Laurence Juber & David Cullen, Alex Meixner, SHEL, Seldom Scene, G.E. Smith, Rodrigo y Gabriella and many local and regional musicians.
Do you want to play Berks Country Fest? Details and application form are below. For more information about Berks Country Fest visit our website at www.berkscountryfest.com.
- Looking for Americana genres, a variety of country, roots, rock, folk, bluegrass, R&B, and blues
- Performances can include original music or covers
- Set length will be 30-90 minutes, determined by the promoter
- Artists/Band will be included in festivals marketing and promotions, website, socials media, and all other media channels used
- Artist/Band can sell merchandise on-site
- Artist/Band is encouraged to create an engaging social media campaign around Berks Country Fest